woensdag 21 maart 2012

The ending of a weblog



The end is near
 
This is the final weblog that I am writing.
It was a new experience to blog.
I have never blogged before, and it was a fun experience.

Grown knowledge
During the making of these weblogs I learned a lot about FC Barcelona itself.
I have grown knowledge about the different sponsors that rule the sports business.
And by looking at a lot of videos of different players, I know things that I never would think about.

For example that Lionel Messi suffered from a grown hormone dysfunction. Because of this he had to inject a shot of medicine in each leg, every day, for over 3 years.
But these problems never stopped him, he pushed on and never gave up.
And now he’s the best soccer player in the world.
           
This message is very strong to people and also for me.
It’s a powerful life lesson that you must not give up when things get hard.

I have to say that it was very hard to keep the subjects marketing related.
But I managed to stay on subject.

I really liked to blog about this, and maybe I will blog in my free time about stuff that interests me. Especially when different people comment, and appreciate what you write.



I hope that you enjoyed reading my weblogs. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten