donderdag 22 maart 2012

Beginning of a weblog


Introduction

My name is Vishwa Autar.
Im 21 years old and live in The Haque.

 
Currently I study Commercial economics at The Haque University.
For an English assignment we have to make a weblog consisting 12 blogs each having 250 words.
It can also be 500 words for each 6 blogs.


For this assignment I have decided to write about FC Barcelona.
I have been a soccer fan for quite a bit now, and that’s why I wanted to write my blog about soccer.
I chose FC Barcelona because I think it is possibly the best soccer club in the world.

I can’t just write about FC Barcelona, it has to be marketing related in some way.

Popularity

Let’s start with something I read recently.
The topic says: “FC Barcelona Most Popular Football Club”


FC Barcelona has over 57.9 million fans worldwide.
Real Madrid, another great team has only 31.3 million fans.
Manchester United has 30.6 million fans.

You can see that FC Barcelona is very popular among soccer fans, but also with people that just watch soccer.

In Spanish football FC Barcelona has the most impressive results.
They won the Champions League four times already.
The FIFA Club World Cup one time.
The King’s Cup (Copa del Rey) 25 times.
The Spanish League 21 times and the Spanish Super Cup (Supercopa de España) 10 times

Knowing this, big companies like Nike, Adidas, Burger King, KFC Etc.
Will sponsor players for huge amounts of money and with a lot of merchandise
The companies want to link their product to the great players, therefor the players get paid very well to make a commercial.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten